Monday, December 22, 2008

I am sorry to report that Jennifer will not allow me to post any pictures of her belly on this blog page. I have mad several attempts to obtain photographs of said belly in all its impregnated glory.... All attempts have proven ineffective. I am not sure that posting big belly pictures is something I should want to do in the first place, but I just think that it is the coolest looking thing I have seen in a while. She assures me that posting pictures of Emily after she is born is cool, just not while she is still in. Dr's appointment today yielded no new information. Between the two of us we have invested close to twenty hours of Internet research looking for ways to induce labor. Unfortunately, aside from obtaining medications on the black market, none seem to actually work.

No comments: